To meet the challenges of today and needs of tomorrow, businesses have to be agile, adaptable, and innovative. Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ) allows organizations to create a compelling online experience across digital channels–web, mobile, email, video, and social media–to build their brand, drive revenue, and extend their reach.
This quick look-up guide by Adobe Experience Manager expert Shane Closser uses clear, concise explanations and an easy-to-use format to jump in and start organizing and managing the delivery of your creative assets and other content.
You’ll learn the quickest way to:
• Organize, find, and share assets
• Take control of metadata and tagging
• Manage multilingual content
• Take advantage of flexible workflows
• Tap into social communities