Your Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming a Professional Dog Trainer
Considered the defining book on the subject, and used by numerous train-the-trainer academies, this book contains a wealth of invaluable advice from a professional trainer with over 20 years experience. Along with important basics, you'll get plenty of tips and insider secrets to help you grow a successful career.
- What it's really like to train dogs AND their owners
- The financial potential of training dogs
- How to get an education
- Building your confidence
- How to set up your business
- Advertising essentials
- Creating a website and attracting clients
- Teaching group classes
- Teaching private lessons
- Products and tools you should not be without
- Phone tips
- Safety tips
- Trainer etiquette
- Sample intake form, contract, press release, and much more!